picture

picture

Saturday, February 4, 2012

let's begin

this is my very first blog and my very first post on it so bare with me as i figure it out. i intend to share with you a lot. mostly things about my daughter, Taih. hence the title of my blog, all about my TAIHger.
right now we will just graze the surface.
taih is a very special girl.she is my only child and will always be my only child unless God has other plans in store. taih was born with a very rare metabolic disorder called non-ketotic hyperglycinemia or nkh for short. this disorder affects less than 500 children worldwide. and what it is is one of her amino acids is over-productive and has caused sever brain damage. taih also has seizures because of this horrible disorder. i will go over this in more detail on a later date.
life can be very stressful, and it can be very fulfilling. i love my life and wouldn't change a single thing.
tomorrow i will start from the beginning when i met my husband. until then good night

4 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome to blog land! Mine is outdated by a few months, I really need to get back into it. I look forward to reading about you & your sweetie pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading and learning more about your and Taih's life. I love to look inside another mother's world, especially yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Leah... chop chop... I know the story but can't wait to read it. Oh & today's the day!!!! I'll call you and let you know if we're having a boy or girl this summer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some good pics of the lulu for u to put on here if u like.

    ReplyDelete